Cannon County GOP
P.O. Box 262
Woodbury, TN 37190
How to register
Are you already registerd to vote in Cannon County? Click Here
Registering to vote in Tennessee is by county. If you have moved to Cannon County from any other Tennessee county or from another state you will be required to complete a new registration to be eligible to vote in Cannon County.
You may use this form to change your name if you are female and the name change is due to marraige or divorce.
If you have moved within Cannon County you may use this form to change your address or download the Change of Address Form by clicking this link.
If you have moved to another county or another state you will be required to register to vote in that county or state.
Please contact the Cannon County Election Commission with any questions or for more information about registering to vote.
Read before downloading and submitting voter registration form:
1) Print on WHITE paper only
2) Use black or blue ink to complete form
3) Complete every question on form including YES/NO questions
4) Tennessee requires your Social Security number, if you have one, in order to register to vote
5) Tennessee does not have any party registration
6) This form can be used for either change of address or name change if you are already registered in Cannon County.
7) The 30th day before each election is the deadline to register to vote. Your by-mail registration form must be postmarked by that date in order to be processed for the upcoming election. Registration received after the deadline will be processed after the election.
- click here to download and print the form